September 30, 2020
Changes made to Dr.Web Security Space setup, Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows setup and Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows servers setup:
- issues involving screen-reading applications and Dr.Web have been resolved;
- the Dr.Web software cannot be installed in unsupported systems;
- the UI elements are more clearly visible when high-contrast Windows themes are being used;
- the applications' security has been improved.
- minor UI layout issues have been resolved.
The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.