Components updated in Dr.Web 11.0 for Windows, Dr.Web KATANA 1.0, Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite 10.0 and 10.1, Dr.Web 11.0 for MS Exchange, Dr.Web 11.0 for Microsoft ISA Server and Forefront TMG, Dr.Web 11.0 for IBM Lotus Domino and Dr.Web AV-Desk 10.0
July 6, 2017
Changes made to the updating module for all the products:
- Updating routines have been optimised.
Changes made to the updating module that affect Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite:
- An issue that could increase traffic when a multi-cast update for a host was being received has been eliminated.
Changes made to Dr.Web Control Service for Dr.Web Security Space, Dr.Web Anti-virus, Dr.Web for Windows Servers, and Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite:
- Improved integration with Windows Security Center (Action Center);
- Also addressed was an issue involving SpIDer Guard’s action settings being disregarded when a potentially dangerous file was being disarmed.
Changes made to Dr.Web Control Service for Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite and Dr.Web AV-Desk:
- The update fixes a problem that prevented updates from being received by some hosts if the command to update all the components was issued via the console;
- Also resolved was an issue that prevented information about running scheduled tasks from being sent by a host after a server connection was re-established.
Changes made to the agent for Dr.Web Security Space, Dr.Web Anti-virus, Dr.Web for Windows Servers, Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite, and Dr.Web AV-Desk:
- Now only clean files are restored after multiple items in the quarantine have been rescanned.
Changes made to the agent in Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite:
- An issue that interfered with changing the language on the server via the console has been eliminated.
The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.