September 17, 2019
Changes affecting drweb-esagent in Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Unix Mail Servers, Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Unix File Servers, Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Internet gateways Unix, and Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Linux:
- an issue preventing users from changing the settings of some components when there was no connection with the ES server has been resolved;
- an error concerning the implementation of task processing for weekly scanning has been fixed;
- an error that occurred while the checkbox "Run the task according to UTC" (scheduler) was being processed has been resolved;
- Also fixed was a defect that prevented the sending of statistics to the ES server from being blocked.
Changes affecting drweb-mimetic and drweb-maild in Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Unix Mail Servers:
- a new option to scan by categories was added to the Url table.
The update is performed via the Dr.Web repository. If you encounter any problems during updating, please use the instructions from our previous news post to specify an additional repository for the Dr.Web software you are using.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.