July 7, 2019
Changes affecting Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Unix Mail Servers, Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Linux, Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Unix Server and Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Internet gateways Unix
- The necessary dependency information has been added so that Dr.Web software 11.1 for Unix-like systems can be installed with the help of kickstart (rpm);
- The support-report.sh utility is now available for collecting information for the technical support service.
- baseinfo output now includes information about the anti-spam as well as about the loaded databases and the total number of available databases;
- A new command (drweb-ctl events) can be used to view information about events from the statd database;
- remotescan now has new remote scanning options for the telnet protocol, and the list of devices that can be scanned has been expanded;
- If the application is connected to an ES-server, appinfo can now display the agent and certificate ID information;
- A scanning issue involving files and their respective symbolic links has been resolved;
- appinfo now displays uuids and the date of their generation.
Changes affecting Dr.Web 11.1 for Unix Mail Servers, Dr.Web 11.1 for Unix Server, and Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Internet gateways Unix
- An issue preventing the correct information about the components involved in detecting threats from being displayed in the Threats and Quarantine sections has been eliminated;
- Also eliminated was a problem causing a component name to be changed to Dr.Web HTTPD when an item that had been detected by the component was moved to the quarantine;
- An issue preventing the Ignore action from being applied for a threat via the web-console has been resolved.
- The new component statd was added to the settings section;
- The error count in the Threat section now works properly.
Changes affecting Dr.Web 11.1 for Unix Mail Servers and Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Linux
- Anti-spam flag customisation is now available;
- Large messages can now be divided into smaller fragments to be examined.
Changes affecting Dr.Web 11.1 for Unix Mail Servers and Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Internet gateways Unix
- Query string parsing is now available for MySql;
- An issue preventing special characters from being used in logins and passwords has been resolved.
Changes relevant to Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Unix Mail Servers
drweb-maild, drweb-mimetic and drweb-libzstd:
- DKIM authentication is now available;
- An issue interfering with the operation of the repack module when an attachment with no name was being processed has been resolved;
- Files compressed with zstd can now be scanned (for Rspamd, Spamd).
- The new component statd has been added; it collects operating statistics about other components and stores the data in the database.
Changes affecting Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Linux
- An issue preventing the application from scanning messages for spam if default settings were being used has been resolved.
- Additional settings have been added to pam.d/ for use with drweb-session in drweb-configure.
- Anti-spam settings have been added;
- If the application is connected to an ES-server, the agent and certificate ID information is now displayed.
- An Instant Demo license activation error has been fixed;
If Dr.Web software 11.1 has been installed using a run package and the ./zypper command, a select action prompt will be displayed during updating. The option containing Solution 3: break drweb-… must be selected.
To prevent the action prompt from being displayed in the future during updating, you can specify an additional repository as follows:
type=rpm-md" > /etc/opt/drweb.com/zypp/repos.d/drweb-foreign.repo
type=rpm-md" > /usr/local/etc/drweb.com/zypp/repos.d/drweb-foreign.repo
here <arch> specifies the platform for which the packages are intended:
- Version for 32-bit systems: i386
- Version for 64-bit systems: x86_64
After that you need to download and install the updated Dr.Web packages. To accomplish this, navigate to
# ./zypper refresh
# ./zypper update
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.