Changes in updated Dr.Web for Mac OS X:
- Key files are not deleted during uninstallation of Dr.Web for Mac OS X. so there will be no need to reregister if a user decides to install the program again.
- Usability of the license manager has been improved.
- The update allows a user to keep settings of the previous version of the anti-virus unchanged if the new version is installed over the previous one.
- Symbolic links can be added to the anti-virus scanner and SpIDer Guard exception lists
The update also provides fixes of the following errors:
- Incorrect operations with write-protected files with blocking flags on MS-DOS and Mac OS volumes.
- Error reports during updating of virus databases.
- Localisation errors.
Apart from support of the Snow Leopard the updated Dr.Web for Mac OS X also features English Help and supports Japanese.
In order to update Dr.Web for Mac OS X the new version must be installed over the previous version of the product.Read more | Download
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.