The Russian anti-virus vendor Doctor Web released announces the release of its new anti-virus product Dr.Web for Kerio MailServer. This application s designed to protect a Kerio mail sever from virus threats.
The anti-virus scans attachments and incoming and outgoing messages sent via SMTP and POP3. The program features state-of-the-art Dr.Web technologies for detection of all types of malicious programs that pose a threat to a mail system and information security of users. In particular the heuristic analyzer and Origins Tracing expose latest threats yet unknown to Doctor Web.
Dr.Web for Kerio MailServer benefits
- Protection from known viruses of any type
- Protection against unknown viruses powered by Origins Tracing
- Scan of files compressed with multiple archiving programs
- Customizable actions performed with malicious programs of different types including an option to send a notification to a the sender or recipient
- Customizable actions for files that can't be scanned
- Optimal configuration
- Customizable logging verbosity
- Customizable log size
- Debug log
- Maintenance and configuration with mail server administration console
“The release from Doctor Web is a large step towards closer cooperation between our companies that will allow us to join our efforts in development of our businesses and present a top-quality solution that will ensure security and stability of businesses”, maxim Akimov, the head of the Kerio branch office in Russia and CIS.
“Our product successful passed testing conducted by Kerio Technologies We are glad that our cooperation continues and we are confident that the new product from Doctor Web will attract lots of customers in Russia as well as in other countries”, Valentine Fedotov, the business development department manager of Doctor Web said.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.