November 2, 2021
- A defect causing the anti-virus to terminate abnormally during device scanning;
- Minor issues affecting the firewall’s operation;
- An issue that might cause the application to terminate abnormally under certain Android versions;
- A minor Call and SMS filter problem;
- A defect affecting the current user account;
- A settings backup problem affecting certain device models.
If you downloaded the Dr.Web application from Google Play, the updates will be downloaded and installed automatically. If you disabled automatic updating on your device, go to Google Play, select Dr.Web Security Space or Dr.Web Security Space Life on the application list, and tap "Update”.
To update the app via the Doctor Web site, you need to download a new distribution file and run it on your device. If you enable the “New app version” option in the settings, a notification will be displayed whenever the virus databases are updated. You can start the download directly from this dialogue box.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.