November 1, 2021
- A defect granting excessive access permissions to group administrators
- Misleading notifications about the server configuration file being modified
- An issue causing agent software to be updated, even if the option to only update virus databases was enabled;
- A defect preventing datasets from being updated
- Minor defects affecting the Control Center’s Anti-virus Network section.
The server software can be updated via Doctor Web’s Global Update System.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.