May 26, 2021
Changes made to Lua-Updater:
- An issue preventing version 10 of the agent software from upgrading to version 13 has been resolved.
Changes made to Lua-script for updater (12.5.4.04200):
- A notification has been added so that users can be informed that their software cannot be updated because the Windows version they are currently using on their protected PC does not support the SHA-256 encryption algorithm.
Changes made to Lua-script for updater (12.10.6.05170):
- When the Dr.Web AV-Desk software is being upgraded from version 10.1 to version 13.0, users are now notified that they need to update their OS to introduce SHA-256 support.
Changes made to Dr.Web Security Space, Anti-virus for Windows, Anti-virus for Windows servers setup:
- The application logs now provide more detailed information;
- An installation issue causing error 46 to occur has been resolved;
- The applications' security has been improved;
- The enableDebugLogs option can now be used to toggle on the debugging log during installation;
- Log filenames have been updated.
Changes made to email-templates:
- New subject and message texts have been added for the template notifying users that they need to update their Windows to introduce SHA-256 support.
The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Important: For the Dr.Web software to operate correctly under Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft security updates providing SHA-256 support must be installed in these systems. For additional information, please refer to this guide.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.