October 8, 2020
Changes made to the drweb-update (11.1.5-2009282201) module:
- An issue causing the update.drl file to become corrupted has been resolved.
Changes made to drweb-icapd (11.1.5-2009252234) in Dr.Web 11.1 for Internet gateways Unix:
- Issues affecting ICAP clients forwarding large bulks of HTTP data has been eliminated.
Changes made to the drweb-gui (11.1.7-2009301349) module in Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Linux:
- A defect involving the “Use status notifications” checkbox in the application's settings has been corrected;
- An issue affecting the anti-virus's exception lists has been resolved;
- A defect causing two Registration Wizard windows to appear after the current license was deleted has been corrected.
The update is performed via the Dr.Web repository. If you encounter any problems when updating, please use the instructions from our previous news post to specify the additional repository for the Dr.Web software you use.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.