September 30, 2020
Changes made to Dr.Web Security Space setup, Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows setup and Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows servers setup:
- issues involving screen-reading applications and Dr.Web have been resolved;
- the Dr.Web software cannot be installed in unsupported systems;
- the UI elements are more clearly visible when high-contrast Windows themes are being used;
- the applications' security has been improved.
- minor UI layout issues have been resolved.
The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.