December 13, 2019
- An issue causing the application to terminate abnormally on some devices has been resolved;
- A problem causing the application to terminate abnormally on some devices while scanning has been resolved;
- An application crash problem that could occur on devices with large screens when the Anti-theft section was being opened has been fixed;
- Also resolved was an issue causing email and passwords to be deleted without removing the account information;
- A defect causing the application to terminate abnormally while the password prompt was being displayed has been corrected;
- A new version update prompt in the application is now displayed correctly;
- Scanning can now be stopped in centralised protection mode;
- The update also delivers minor application and UI tweaks.
If you downloaded the Dr. Web application from Google Play, the updates will be downloaded and installed automatically. If you’ve disabled automatic updating on your device, go to Google Play, select the Dr.Web Security Space or Dr.Web Security Space Life icon in the application list, and tap "Update”.
To update via the Doctor Web site, you need to download a new distribution file. If you’ve enabled the “New app version” option in the settings, a notification will be displayed whenever the virus databases are updated. You can start the download directly from this dialogue box.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.