October 28, 2019
Changes made to the Dr.Web Net filtering Service:
- Problems occurring when the Mikrotik routers' web interface was being accessed have been fixed.
- An issue preventing the Your Phone application on Windows 10 PCs from establishing a connection to Android devices has been resolved.
- Problems with downloading Windows updates and accessing the Microsoft Store, which occurred when the option to scan encrypted traffic was enabled, have been resolved.
Changes made to Dr.Web Scanning Engine:
- A scanning service defect was eliminated. The issue in question, which occurred when the option to scan local networks was enabled, prevented files from being restored to their previous versions from their respective shadow copies on the server.
- An issue preventing system scans from being paused during rootkit checks has been resolved.
- A scanning issue involving password-protected archives has been eliminated.
Changes made to Dr.Web Anti-rootkit API:
- An error causing systems to freeze during terminal sessions has been resolved.
- Threat detection and neutralisation routines have been enhanced.
Changes made to Dr.Web for Outlook Plugin:
- An issue causing anti-spam false positives has been eliminated.
Changes made to Lua-script for antispam:
- An issue causing the anti-virus setup to freeze while updating has been eliminated.
The update will be performed automatically; however, a system reboot will be required.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.