September 11, 2018
In addition to bringing compatibility with the latest macOS version, the update addresses the following problems:
- An issue that interfered with exceptions being added to SpIDer Gate's white- and blacklists;
- A webpage loading problem that could occur while encrypted traffic was being scanned;
- A defect that could prevent sites in certain categories from being blocked if applications were specified on SpIDer Gate's exceptions list;
- An issue involving links to the RSS feed for supported languages;
- A defect involving Spanish UI texts for the Dr.Web Cloud settings.
To update the anti-virus to version 11.1.1, you need to download the new distribution.#Dr.Web #macOS #update