August 15, 2018
Changes made to the Anti-rootkit API:
- Upgraded routines for neutralising unwanted browser extensions.
- Enhanced routines for detecting and neutralising active infections.
Changes made to the Scanning service:
- Faster background anti-rootkit scan.
Changes made to Dr.Web Firewall and Dr.Web Firewall for Windows driver:
- An issue that could cause Dr.Web Firewall for Windows notify module to freeze while an application rule was being created has been eliminated.
- Also resolved was an issue involving incorrect protocol type information being displayed in application statistics.
The update will be performed automatically; however, a system reboot will be required.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.