Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite 10.0 server software updated
December 8, 2016
Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite administrators can now:
- Search a protected host by user account;
- Filter host system information by components;
- View information about subgroups that do not inherit group settings;
- View a group hierarchy while using the toolbar to assign a primary group;
- Assign a primary group for a host in accordance with membership rules.
In addition, the mechanism for assigning different administrator permissions has been redesigned as has the corresponding settings section. The Dr.Web Control Center Help has been updated.
Furthermore, the following issues have been resolved:
- An issue that enabled a system administrator with limited permissions to roll back the ES-server software using the backup;
- A defect involving incorrect information about types of errors and actions applied to threats being displayed in the “Threats” and “Errors” statistics tables;
- Potential errors and critical vulnerabilities in the third-party libraries incorporated into the ES-server software;
- A problem that might result in an error in the Quarantine section of the Dr.Web Control Center;
- A defect that interfered with saving settings for administrator notifications about events that have occurred on protected hosts;
- A problem that might result in ES server and Dr.Web Control Center performance issues if several concurrent tasks were being performed in the multi-thread mode.
The updated Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite is available through the Dr.Web Control Center web interface, where it will appear as an update dated 06.12.2016.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.