July 21, 2016
The update was made to resolve known software issues and make some internal changes in the following modules:
- Dr.Web Security Space, Anti-virus for Windows setup (11.0.7.07191);
- Dr.Web Net Filter (11.1.1.07080);
- Dr.Web device Guard (11.01.03.07080);
- Dr.Web File System Monitor (11.01.02.07080);
- Dr.Web Hypervisor (220.127.116.11606210);
- Firewall (11.1.2.07080);
- Dr.Web Protection for Windows (11.01.03.07140), the self-protection module;
- Shellguard (11.01.00.07070), the exploit protection module;
- The Lua configuration script for dwprot (11.0.5.06290);
- Dr.Web Scanning Engine (18.104.22.168607130);
- Dr.Web Anti-rootkit API (22.214.171.124607180);
- The Dr.Web SysInfo (126.96.36.199606210) utility.
The update has eliminated a scanning engine problem that prevented a Quarantine folder from being created on removable media when a threat was detected. It also fixes a problem that occurred when compromised files needed to be renamed in order to neutralise a threat.
The system information utility is now more responsive when users interrupt data collection.
The update will be performed automatically; however, a system reboot will be required.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.