April 26, 2016
New features of Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.0 for Linux:
- Remote system scanning using SSH protocol — this feature is useful in cases when it is impossible to install an anti-virus directly on the protected object.
- Processes can now also be excluded from SpIDer Gate scanning.
- Scanning of encrypted HTTPS traffic.
- Rescanning of quarantined files.
- Offline usability of the Quarantine via the anti-virus console interface.
- Multiscanning for automatic acceleration of file archives scanning.
- The Dr.Web LinkChecker extension for scanning web pages before they are loaded. If you are using Mozilla Firefox, this extension is automatically installed together with an anti-virus; the installation of extensions for Google Chrome is provided via its extensions catalogue.
Users of Dr.Web Anti-virus for Linux must use the updated distribution to install the program.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.