March 9, 2016
- Supports Microsoft Exchange Server 2016;
- Extended logging for the product's services;
- Files in archives and containers can be filtered by their extensions.
- An error involving OWS notifications for Microsoft Exchange Server 2016;
- A variable removal issue in the CMS administration console;
- An error causing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 and IIS 6.0 servers to freeze.
- An error in the EnableDisclaimer variable title in the CMS administration console;
- A VSAPI filtering issue;
- Abnormal termination of the admin web console;
- Errors in packet routing between the plugin's services;
- A defect that prevented plugin services from starting if a non-existent security group AD was enabled;
- RPC channel restarting when under heavy loads;
- Errors occurring when saving advanced settings in the admin web console.
More information about the upgrade process, as well as the system requirements for Dr.Web for MS Exchange 10.0, can be found in the release notes.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.