March 24, 2015
The following issues have been fixed:
- An error occurring when upgrading the Dr.Web Control Center from previous versions;
- A defect resulting in group administrators not being given an accurate display of the hosts on the anti-virus network;
- A defect that could make it impossible to update the server repository via the Global Updating System;
- A defect that could prevent a group administrator from viewing the list of administered groups on the permission settings page.
- The language files of the Security Control Center UI have also been updated.
- The update eliminates an issue involving duplicate entries for hosts being created in group statistics in the section Statistics ? Status.
The updated Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite is available through the Dr.Web Control Center web interface, where it will appear as an update dated 08.03.2015.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.