February 24, 2015
- Assign permissions to toggle on/off proactive protection features on target hosts.
- Verify the SSL certificates of Global Updating System servers against a user-defined certificate.
- Take advantage of the expanded Office Control list to protect objects on Windows machines.
- The ‘Help’ section of the Dr.Web Security Control Center gives users access to a greater amount of documentation.
- The language files of the Security Control Center UI have also been updated.
- An issue that prevented virus statistics from being obtained via inter-server communication.
- An issue involving multiple entries for a single host being displayed on a group status page.
- An error that might prevent new hosts from being approved to connect to the Dr.Web Server.
- An issue involving incorrect server version information being displayed on the version list page.
- An issue related to the list of Windows updates installed on target machines.
- An extra field issue that occurred when adding a ‘Purge old records’ job to the server schedule.
- An issue that might result in server update errors.
- A defect involving scan error messages being received from Linux machines.
- внесены другие незначительные исправления.
The updated product is available through the Dr.Web Control Center web interface where it will appear as an update dated 06.02.2015. The updated distribution files can also be downloaded from Doctor Web's site.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.