January 29, 2015
- An issue involving the Devices section of the anti-virus settings being displayed in Dr.Web Security Space when Parental Control is absent.
- A defect causing the process outlook.exe not to terminate after the mail client is closed.
- A threat neutralisation report attachment problem that could occur if an infected object in a message has been removed.
- The option to add a spam prefix to the email subject field is now enabled by default.
- Issues that could cause the process outlook.exe to terminate abnormally when receiving email in Microsoft Outlook 2000 and XP and when launching the email client.
The update will be performed automatically; however, a system reboot will be required.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.