December 4, 2014
- Optimised rinterface for the web-page showing repository update status and the option to save update reports in PDF format.
- Schedule sending messages to protected hosts.
- An issue that could result in recurring server repository update errors;
- A defect involving the display of server notifications in the Dr.Web Mobile Control Center;
- Defects that could cause issues with license distribution between neighbouring Dr.Web servers;
- An issue that occasionally prevented agents on Android-powered handhelds from updating normally;
- A defect involving the processing of viewed Dr.Web news posts when receiving new revisions;
- A defect involving the compressed export of databases when updating server software under Windows;
- Defects causing LDAP authorisation to malfunction;
- An issue rendering it impossible to install Dr.Web Agent via Dr.Web Enterprise Proxy in low network bandwidth conditions.
The updated Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite is available through the Dr.Web Control Center web interface, where it will appear as an update dated 11.21.2014.
The updated Dr.Web Enterprise Proxy can be downloaded from Doctor Web's site.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.