September 9, 2008 Doctor Web – a Russian developer of IT security solutions branded Dr.Web – releases Dr.Web for Windows Mobile 4.44.1.
Dr.Web anti-virus for Windows Mobile was released in December 2007. Now it is clear that the product has been welcomed by users. Its reliability, efficiency, fast scanning and free distribution among registered users of Dr.Web for Windows still increase popularity of this product.
The 4.44.1 version includes many additional features:
- scan of archives (zip/cab/sis);
- optimized use of resources during scan of an archive. Now if there is no enough memory for such a scan on the device, the program will utilize available flash-memory;
- conflicts between the scanner and the monitor processing the same file have been fixed;
- the file monitor is more stable under high load;
- a new algorithm for placing to the Quarantine and for removal of viruses;
- updated signature database.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.