October 7, 2014
- An issue that could occur when Dr.Web server logs were being viewed in a browser.
- An error that led to the forced installation of the SpIDer Guard file monitor on server OS editions during remote installation.
- Errors occurring while the Licence Manager was processing key files for distribution among other Dr.Web servers.
- An error involving uninstalled agents being restored simultaneously on multiple PCs.
- Information on the page Anti-virus network→Statistics→Start/Stop is now filtered by component stop and start date.
- An operation logic error affecting permissions that allow the system administrator to edit licensing policy has also been resolved.
A defect has been corrected that involved an incorrect error message being displayed when a remote agent installation was being initiated on a machine on which an installation was already in progress.
Also fixed was an error that occurred when host status information was being retrieved and an Oracle DBMS was being used to manage data storage.
Now email notification headers can be customised.
Station group filtering has been redesigned for better readability.
The updated product is available through the where it will appear as an update dated 09.25.2014.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.