The Russian anti-virus vendor Doctor Web announced ha updated the installer of Dr.Web Enterprise Suite agent.
The update provides fixes of the following errors:
- Administrative installation error
- Installer interface error
- Administrative installation server search error
- An error that occurred when the installation directory and the installer root directory were the same
- Network folder path specifying procedure error
- Installation error that occurred if two groups with identical names existed in the domain.
The update also introduces the server search and adds notifications for certain events.
You can download the updated installer here.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.