January 15, 2014
- A traffic-filtering issue that could prevent communication via the ICQ protocol.
- An issue when an FTP connection could be blocked if a multiline server greeting was being used.
- A problem that made it impossible to install programs purchased from the Windows Store.
- A defect involving an SSL connection between the Mail.ru Agent and Mail.ru servers.
- An issue with Internet Explorer 10 involving search results not being displayed if the secure search option of the parental control was enabled.
In addition, minor tweaks were introduced in the Spanish, Polish, Latvian, Japanese and Estonian language modules.
The update will be performed automatically.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.