December 9, 2013
For convenience of a single identification system, Doctor Web offers you to create your own account to log in at www.drweb.com. With an account at Doctor Web's site, you can:
- Sign in at our site and submit support requests.
- Keep history of your support requests and access it whenever necessary.
- Access the website under your social networking account (to do this, you need to bind the accounts).
- Leave comments to news posts.
- Participate in contests held by Doctor Web.
Now every visitor at Doctor Web's site can have their secure space!
Let's get to know each other better—register and login at Doctor Web's site and we will talk!
Create a single Dr.Web account and get more opportunities!
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.