Federal Service for Technical and Export Control extends Doctor Web's license
October 11, 2013
This license, obtained due to the expiry of the previous FSTEC license, covers the design, production, sales, installation, assembly, configuration, testing, repair and maintenance of articles of the following types:
- Information protection devices,
- Protected data-processing devices,
- Devices monitoring the effectiveness of information security measures,
- Data protection software,
- Protected software (and appliances) for data processing.
The complete list of licenses and certificates held by Doctor Web can be found here.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.