July 1, 2009
Doctor Web — a developer of IT security solutions and the leader on the Russian anti-virus service market – introduced a new subscription package for users of the Dr.web anti-virus service. Dr.Web Premium Server is the new subscription package that allows using all features of the Dr.Web anti-virus software 5.0 under Windows Server 2003/2008.
Technologies implemented in the fifth Dr.Web software product line make Dr.Web AV-Desk even more attractive for Internet providers and increase demand for the Dr.Web anti-virus service among their subscribers.
With Dr.Web Premium Server users of Windows Server 2003/2008 can get anti-virus protection as a service.
If your provider has already deployed Dr.Web AV-Desk 5.0, you can activate the subscription in your personal area at the web-site of the provider. The subscription package provides a customer with the anti-virus software for Windows 2003/2008 that includes the following components:
- Anti-virus – best-of-breed at curing active infections.
- Anti-rootkit – reliable protection from rootkits
- Anti-spy – protection of confidential information – best-in-the-industry detection of Trojans and key-loggers.
- Anti-spam – high detection rate with the record-low false positives.
- HTTP-monitor – real-time scan of web-pages providing a user only with clean web-content.
- Parental control – protection of children from cyber-criminals.
The monthly fee for Dr.Web Premium Server amounts to EURO 10.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.