July 1, 2009
Doctor Web — a developer of IT security solutions and the leader on the Russian anti-virus service market – introduced a new subscription package for users of the Dr.web anti-virus service. Dr.Web Premium Server is the new subscription package that allows using all features of the Dr.Web anti-virus software 5.0 under Windows Server 2003/2008.
Technologies implemented in the fifth Dr.Web software product line make Dr.Web AV-Desk even more attractive for Internet providers and increase demand for the Dr.Web anti-virus service among their subscribers.
With Dr.Web Premium Server users of Windows Server 2003/2008 can get anti-virus protection as a service.
If your provider has already deployed Dr.Web AV-Desk 5.0, you can activate the subscription in your personal area at the web-site of the provider. The subscription package provides a customer with the anti-virus software for Windows 2003/2008 that includes the following components:
- Anti-virus – best-of-breed at curing active infections.
- Anti-rootkit – reliable protection from rootkits
- Anti-spy – protection of confidential information – best-in-the-industry detection of Trojans and key-loggers.
- Anti-spam – high detection rate with the record-low false positives.
- HTTP-monitor – real-time scan of web-pages providing a user only with clean web-content.
- Parental control – protection of children from cyber-criminals.
The monthly fee for Dr.Web Premium Server amounts to EURO 10.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.