August 15, 2022
Internal changes involving improving the security level have been introduced to the configuration scripts Lua-script for dwprot 12.10.18.07270 and Lua-script for scan-engine 126.96.36.19990 in Dr.Web 12.0 for Windows, Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite 12.0 and 13.0, and Dr.Web AV-Desk 13.0’s subscription-based Dr.Web Anti-virus. In addition, the configuration script Lua-script for av-engine 12.20.0.08040 has been updated in Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite 12.0 and 13.0 and Dr.Web AV-Desk 13.0’s subscription-based Dr.Web Anti-virus.
As a result of updating Dr.Web Shell Extension 12.10.2.07290 in Dr.Web 12.0 for Windows, Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite 12.0 and 13.0, and Dr.Web AV-Desk 13.0’s subscription-based Dr.Web Anti-virus, the following changes have been made:
- An issue that prevented the scanner from being launched from the context menu has been eliminated;
- Now, the product icon in the context menu on Windows 11 does not disappear when reopened;
- An error has been fixed that prevented files whose names ended with a dot from being scanned from the context menu;
- The copyright has been updated;
- An error causing "Scan with Dr.Web" in the context menu of files like "Shortcut" to be displayed twice has been corrected;
- Also corrected was an interface-related issue causing English text to be displayed when the Russian language option had been selected in the Windows interface.
In addition, Dr.Web Agent for Windows setup AVD, ES 13.0.14.08040 has been updated in Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite 13.0 and Dr.Web AV-Desk 13.0’s subscription-based Dr.Web Anti-virus. Internal changes have been made to improve the security level, and:
- An issue preventing Dr.Web Agent from being restored or uninstalled after the Dr.Web Scanning Engine’s installation has been fixed;
- Interface texts have been updated.
The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.