Dr.Web Security Space 12.6.3 for macOS released
July 19, 2022
Russian anti-virus company Doctor Web has updated Dr.Web Security Space for macOS to version 12.6.3. The latest release incorporates feature upgrades and fixes for identified issues.
- A Jobs category is now available in the URL-filter settings so that access to job search websites can be blocked;
- The option for gathering information about the application's components has been added;
- Other minor adjustments and tweaks have also been made.
- A full path display issue affecting files that couldn't be scanned;
- A defect causing the agent to terminate its connection to the server after it had been established;
- A notification display problem occurring after an operating system update was installed.
To upgrade Dr.Web Security Space for macOS to version 12.6.3, download the new distribution file and install the application on your Mac.
To vote, log in under your account or create
an account if you don't have one yet.
© Doctor Web
2003 — 2023
Doctor Web is a cybersecurity company focused on threat detection, prevention and response technologies
Dr.Web for Android
Free three-month trial
All protection features available
Renew your trial license in
AppGallery/on Google Pay
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.