April 5, 2022
The component’s rollback in Dr.Web anti-virus application versions 6-11 has been done to ensure its stable operation.
Dr.Web Virus-Finding Engine has been updated in the following products:
- Dr.Web Security Space 7/8/9/10/11.0;
- Dr.Web Anti-virus 7/8/9/10/11.0;
- Dr.Web Anti-virus 7/8/10/11.0 for Windows Servers;
- Dr.Web 10.0/11 for MS Exchange;
- Dr.Web 10/11.0 for IBM Lotus Domino;
- Dr.Web ATM Shield 6;
- Dr.Web 6.0 for Kerio mail servers (Windows);
- Dr.Web 6.0 for Kerio Internet gateways (Windows);
- Dr.Web 6.0 for MIMEsweeper;
- Dr.Web LiveDisk 9;
- Dr.Web 6.0 for Qbik WinGate;
- Dr.Web 6.0 for TrafficInspector;
- Dr.Web CureNet! 10/11;
- Dr.Web 11.0 for Microsoft ISA Server and Forefront TMG;
- Dr.Web AV-Desk 10.00.1;
- Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite 10.00.0/10.00.1/10.01.0.
Furthermore, Dr.Web Scanning Engine (184.108.40.206810010) has been made current in Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite 10.01.0.
To roll back Dr.Web Virus-Finding Engine to the previous version, a system restart will be required. The corresponding system restart prompt will be displayed by the Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite 10.01.0 software. Systems running other relevant Dr.Web products must be rebooted manually. Warning: the applications may not be able to operate properly until after a system restart.
We recommend updating the Dr.Web applications to their latest versions to ensure their stable and effective operation.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.