March 15, 2022
Changes made to Dr.Web Outlook Plugin:
- An issue preventing temporary files related to clean email attachments from being deleted has been eliminated.
- The security of the applications has been improved.
Changes made to Lua-script for av-engine:
- An issue causing older virus database files to persist after the applications were upgraded to a newer version has been resolved.
Changes made to Dr.Web Security Space setup, Anti-virus for Windows setup and Anti-virus for Windows servers setup:
- Optimised installation routines for 64-bit platforms.
- An issue that might cause the installer to terminate abnormally under Windows 7 if updates were being downloaded during installation has been addressed.
- Also eliminated was a defect preventing the application from being installed into a directory containing subfolders with longer filenames.
- A problem causing the applications to malfunction if the installation path contained symbolic links has been fixed.
- The application logging functionality has been improved.
Changes in Dr.Web Security Space setup, Anti-virus for Windows setup and Anti-virus for Windows servers setup will take effect as soon as the corresponding updated installer files are made available to users.
The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.