March 2, 2022
- A defect preventing the Dr.Web agent software from being installed remotely using the target host’s IP address.
- An issue causing the anti-virus component settings to reset to the default settings if the license key file was replaced.
- A problem preventing profiles from being assigned to groups containing more than one member.
- An error that might occur if an attempt was made to view a host’s Office Control settings.
- A problem causing certain parameters to reset to the default parameters if custom Office Control settings were being defined for a host.
- A defect preventing new Office Control settings from being saved to a security policy.
- An error occurring when a profile was being assigned to a group containing Active Directory users.
- A defect preventing information about all the hosts protected by Dr.Web from appearing in server tariff reports (relevant for Dr.Web AV-Desk 13.0’s subscription-based Dr.Web Anti-virus software).
The server software can be updated via Doctor Web’s Global Update System.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.