February 14, 2022
Changes made to Dr.Web Anti-rootkit API:
- Enhanced routines for encryption ransomware behaviour analysis;
- Improved Preventive Protection effectiveness;
- Optimised memory usage when interacting with cloud-based services;
- An issue that might cause Preventive Protection false positives involving Roblox has been resolved.
Changes made to the Dr.Web Shellguard anti-exploit module:
- The update addresses possible compatibility issues associated with web browsers requiring anti-exploit protection.
The update will be downloaded and installed automatically; however, a system reboot will be required.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.