January 11, 2022
Improvements and upgrades:
- SpIDer Guard's performance has been boosted, and adjustments have been made to avoid possible issues involving the file monitor’s exceptions.
- Users can now add URLs containing Cyrillic characters to SpIDer Gate's block and allow lists.
- New UI texts have been added.
- A defect that might cause network connections to remain open after data exchange has ended;
- A problem affecting SpIDer Gate’s exceptions in Safari under macOS 11 and later versions;
- The ability to add the root directory to SpIDer Guard’s exceptions list (this is now impossible);
- A defect causing SpIDer Guard notification sounds to be played after the component was disabled;
- Minor UI defects.
To upgrade to Dr.Web Security Space 12.6 for macOS, users need to download the new distribution file and install the application on their Macs.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.