November 2, 2021
Adjustments have been made to the amsi-client module (126.96.36.199110150) to improve Dr.Web Scanning Engine’s performance in situations when AMSI integration is being used. Recall that due to possible Exchange Server performance issues on machines running Dr.Web software, it is recommended to disable AMSI integration (read more).
Minor tweaks and improvements affecting setup logging have been introduced into the software installers Dr.Web Security Space setup (188.8.131.5270), Anti-virus for Windows setup (184.108.40.20670), and Anti-virus for Windows servers setup (220.127.116.1170) for Dr.Web Security Space 12.0, Dr.Web Anti-virus 12.0, and Dr.Web 12.0 for Windows Servers, respectively.
Dr.Web Enterprise Agent for Windows setup (12.5.14.09270) in Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite 12.0 can now restore access permissions for the product’s installation directory.
The following changes have also been made to the installers Dr.Web AVD Agent for Windows setup (13.0.8.09290) and Dr.Web ES Agent for Windows setup (13.0.8.09290) for Dr.Web AV-Desk 13.0 and Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite 13.0, respectively:
- The installers are now able to restore access permissions for their target installation directory;
- An issue preventing connection settings from being changed after Dr.Web AV-Desk's Agent had been installed in a system has been resolved;
- A defect interfering with the applications’ installation has been eliminated;
- Logging routines have been upgraded.
The virus-database restore mechanism has been fine-tuned In Dr.Web ES Service (12.11.4.09291) for Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite 12.0 and 13.0 and Dr.Web AV-Desk 13.0.
Adjustments have also been introduced in the components below for all the above-listed products to improve their security:
- Dr.Web Firewall for Windows driver (12.05.06.10110);
- Dr.Web Anti-rootkit API (18.104.22.168110181);
- Dr.Web Device Guard (12.06.03.10080);
- Dr.Web Net Filtering Service (22.214.171.12490);
- Dr.Web Protection for Windows (12.06.05.10070);
- Dr.Web Shellguard (12.06.04.10080);
- Dr.Web File System Monitor (12.06.01.10110);
- Dr.Web ELAM driver (12.06.00.10110);
- Dr.Web Firewall (126.96.36.19980);
- Dr.Web Scanner SE (188.8.131.5290);
- Lua-Updater (184.108.40.20611).
For the same reason Thunderstorm Cloud Client SDK (220.127.116.1180) has been updated in all the products (except for Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite 12.0 and 13.0), and Enterprise Install Notifier (12.5.4.08260) has been made current in Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite 12.0.
The update will be performed automatically; however, a system reboot will be required.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.