August 26, 2021
Changes made to Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for UNIX Mail Servers, Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Linux, Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for UNIX Server and Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Internet gateways UNIX:
- the drweb-configd (11.1.14-2108031732) component has been improved: for easy administration, it now incorporates comments in the converted lua-hook in the form of a used rule set, and it now has the option to set the FixedSocketPath and the FixedSocket parameters separately for the drweb-netcheck and drweb-antispam components;
In addition, the log now has a description of a new error that occurs when the wrong license is used for the drweb-smbspider and drweb-nss components;
- the drweb-esagent (11.1.12-2108021911) component has been updated: a number of internal changes were made to it;
- the drweb-filecheck (11.1.8-2107281923) component enjoys improved optimisation—the update has accelerated the scanning process;
- the drweb-netcheck (11.1.5-2107281923) component now incorporates the option to get the hash sums of detected files in a report at the administrator's request—provided the "threat_hash" parameter is specified as "true". This change allows system resources to be used more sparingly;
- an issue with the drweb-repo (11.1.4-2107231418) component has been fixed; previously the repository was added incorrectly after a run package was installed on PCs running Alt9 OS on the ARM64 platform;
- a number of internal changes have been made to the drweb-ctl (11.1.10-2108031732) and drweb-libs (11.1.5-2106081936) components. For the Elbrus architecture, the following component versions have been added—drweb-libs (11.1.6-2106081936) and drweb-libs32 (11.1.6-2106081936).
Changes made to Dr.Web 11.1 for UNIX Mail Servers, Dr.Web 11.1 for UNIX Server, and Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Internet gateways UNIX:
- a new API scanning feature has been added to the drweb-httpd (11.1.7-2107281923) and drweb-httpd-bin (11.1.7-2107281923) components; a defect causing the drweb-httpd component to terminate abnormally has been fixed; the update also delivers other improvements.
Changes made to Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Linux:
- the built-in Russian and English Help texts in the drweb-gui (11.1.9-2108131146) component have been updated;
- also fixed was an error that occurred in the drweb-session (11.1.8-2107271934) component on PCs running Astra Linux 1.7 and that was related to the confidentiality and integrity level not being displayed for users in the Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite Control Center when a threat was detected;
- in drweb-uninst (11.1.3-2108061159), an error that led to a currently uninstalled component not being displayed during product uninstallation has been fixed.
Changes made to Dr.Web 11.1 for Internet gateways UNIX:
- in accordance with user wishes, the option to obtain anti-virus kernel and database information using the OPTIONS request has been added.
In addition to the changes mentioned above, internal changes have affected the following components:
- drweb-cgp-plugin (11.1.3-2108131051) in Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for UNIX Mail Servers;
- drweb-file-servers (11.1.3-2108061003), drweb-luaposix (11.1.2-2106291833), drweb-luaposix (11.1.3-2106291833 - for Elbrus) and drweb-nss (11.1.2-2107281849) in Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for UNIX Servers;
- drweb-gated (11.1.7-2107271629) in Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for UNIX Mail Servers, Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Linux and Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Internet-gateways UNIX;
- drweb-maild (11.1.12-2108031732) in Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for UNIX mail servers and in Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Linux.
The update is performed via the Dr.Web repository.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.