August 25, 2021
In addition, the following changes have been made to each of the products.
Changes made to Dr.Web for VK:
- an issue that caused messages containing a space at the beginning or end of a message to be regarded as a mention of the bot has been resolved;
- an issue that caused the bot not to recognise links written in Cyrillic characters has been fixed;
- other minor changes and improvements have been made.
To get started with DrWebBot for VK, follow this link. To configure the bot, enter the command: /settings. Here, you can select the language for communicating with the bot and the type of notifications you want to receive about the performed check.
Changes made to Dr.Web for Telegram:
- now, when users send multiple links in one message, scanning results will also be returned in one message;
- the update also delivers minor routine tweaks.
To use the bot, find the Telegram account @DrWebBot (or go to telegram.me/drwebbot) and send it a file or a link. The bot will instantly check it for viruses and report on the results.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.