July 26, 2021
Changes affecting Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Unix Mail Servers, Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Linux, Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Unix Server and Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Internet gateways Unix:
- The update resolves a drweb-esagent component (11.1.11-2107082315) issue preventing protected hosts from reconnecting to the Dr.Web server after it was restarted;
- Furthermore, a defect affecting the file-scanning component drweb-filecheck (11.1.7-2106302200) and causing the applications to terminate abnormally if scanning was interrupted has been corrected;
- The components drweb-configd (11.1.13-2106171730), drweb-meshd (11.1.4-2106242323), drweb-se (11.1.7-2106242330) and drweb-common (11.1.5-2102081949) have been updated.
Changes affecting Dr.Web 11.1 for Unix Mail Servers, Dr.Web 11.1 for Linux, and Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Internet gateways Unix:
- An issue affecting the drweb-urlcheck module (module version 11.1.1-2104271547 for all supported platforms except Elbrus and version 11.1.2-2104271547 for Elbrus) and preventing the drweb-dws database package from being installed during product installation has been resolved;
- Furthermore, the module drweb-gated (11.1.6-2102241226) has been updated.
Corresponding adjustments have been made to the documentation for all the applications.
The update is performed via the Dr.Web repository.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.