July 8, 2021
Changes made to Dr.Web Anti-rootkit API:
- A transaction log clean-up issue occurring after the certificate database was updated has been resolved;
- Also addressed was a PROC:FILELESS.SCRIPT false-positives problem affecting MS files being run via the command line (msiexec.exe);
- SpIDer Guard exceptions can now be used in situations when DPH:Trojan.SoftLoader and DPH:SuspicExecDroper are detected by heuristic routines;
- The security of the applications has been improved.
Changes made to SpIDer Agent for Windows:
- The applications' security has been improved;
- A window title text-display issue occurring after the UI language was changed from Arabic to Russian has been resolved;
- Also eliminated was another text-display defect affecting administrator messages in Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite 12.0 and Dr.Web AV-Desk 13.0;
- A possible problem involving the Preventive Protection settings not being displayed has been addressed;
- Additional minor tweaks and upgrades have been introduced.
The UI and Help texts have also been updated.
The update delivers minor tweaks and upgrades and will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.