June 7, 2021
Changes made to the Dr.Web for Microsoft Exchange distribution file:
- The option to block emails in ideographic languages has been added;
- Anti-spam logs now provide more information;
- Message dumps can be created for emails marked as spam or clean;
- French UI language support has been removed;
- Dr.Web for Microsoft Exchange setup and the documentation have also been updated.
Changes made to Dr.Web for Microsoft Exchange setup:
- The application can no longer be installed on Windows machines if operating system updates providing SHA-256 support have not been applied.
You can download the updated distribution file from Doctor Web's site.
Important: For the Dr.Web software to operate correctly under Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft security updates providing SHA-256 support must be installed in these systems. For additional information, please refer to this guide.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.