April 22, 2021
Changes made to drweb-esagent:
- The server connection timeout value is now set based on the time of the previous failed connection attempt.
Changes made to drweb-openssl and drweb-openssl-libs:
- The OpenSSL module has been updated to version 1.1.1k.
Changes made to drweb-rpm and drweb-rpm-libs:
- An issue preventing Dr.Web 11.0 from being upgraded to version 11.1 has been resolved.
Changes made to drweb-se:
- An issue causing the incorrect information about corrupted databases to be displayed in the server web-console (Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite and Dr.Web AV-Desk) has been addressed.
Changes made to drweb-configd and drweb-session:
- Application security has been improved.
Changes made to the drweb-smbspider and drweb-smbspider-modules:
- To add and delete symbolic links, the add_symlink and remove_symlink options are now available for the drweb-configure utility.
Changes made to drweb-documentation, drweb-file-servers-doc, drweb-internet-gateways-doc, drweb-mail-servers-doc and drweb-workstations-doc:
- System requirements have been updated (information about Elbrus CPU support has been added).
The update is performed via the Dr.Web repository. Also note that a public repository for the Elbrus platform is now available.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.