April 22, 2021
Russian anti-virus company Doctor Web has updated a number of software modules and documentation files in Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Unix Mail Servers, Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Linux, Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Unix Server and Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Internet gateways Unix. The updated modules and documentation files include drweb-configd (11.1.12-2103121552), drweb-ctl (11.1.9-2103151924), drweb-esagent (11.1.10-2104091645), drweb-openssl (11.1.5-2103251725), drweb-openssl-libs1.1 (11.1.5-2103251725), drweb-rpm (11.1.5-2103102025), drweb-rpm-libs7 (11.1.5-2103102025), drweb-se (11.1.5-2103252012), drweb-repo (11.1.3-2104021703) as well as drweb-documentation (11.1.4-2103261704), drweb-file-servers-doc (11.1.3-2103261747), drweb-internet-gateways-doc (11.1.3-2103261758), drweb-mail-servers-doc (11.1.3-2103291030), and drweb-workstations-doc (11.1.3-2103261738). Furthermore, the module drweb-session (11.1.6-2103161458) has been updated in Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Linux, and drweb-maild (11.1.11-2104051954) has been made current in Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Unix Mail Servers and Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Linux. Lastly, drweb-smbspider (11.1.4-2104152330) and drweb-smbspider-modules (11.1.4-2104152330) have been updated in Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.1 for Unix Server. The update introduces new features, resolves known issues, and delivers minor upgrades.
Changes made to drweb-esagent:
- The server connection timeout value is now set based on the time of the previous failed connection attempt.
Changes made to drweb-openssl and drweb-openssl-libs:
- The OpenSSL module has been updated to version 1.1.1k.
Changes made to drweb-rpm and drweb-rpm-libs:
- An issue preventing Dr.Web 11.0 from being upgraded to version 11.1 has been resolved.
Changes made to drweb-se:
- An issue causing the incorrect information about corrupted databases to be displayed in the server web-console (Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite and Dr.Web AV-Desk) has been addressed.
Changes made to drweb-configd and drweb-session:
- Application security has been improved.
Changes made to the drweb-smbspider and drweb-smbspider-modules:
- To add and delete symbolic links, the add_symlink and remove_symlink options are now available for the drweb-configure utility.
Changes made to drweb-documentation, drweb-file-servers-doc, drweb-internet-gateways-doc, drweb-mail-servers-doc and drweb-workstations-doc:
- System requirements have been updated (information about Elbrus CPU support has been added).
The update is performed via the Dr.Web repository. Also note that a public repository for the Elbrus platform is now available.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.