March 11, 2021
Changes made to the Mobile Control Center:
- Support for Dr.Web AV-Desk 13.0 has been added;
- Also added was a notification instructing administrators that a web version of the application must be used to view information about hosts in system groups;
- Some server error messages now provide more information;
- Server connection error messages are now more specific (SocketTimeoutException, UnknownHostException);
- A notification is now displayed whenever license renewal information cannot be retrieved.
- The application's main window is now displayed properly;
- Errors that made it impossible to configure notifications and disable the option to collect anonymous statistics under iOS 14.4 have been fixed.
The update can be downloaded free of charge from the App Store.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.