February, 25 2020
Changes made to Dr.Web Anti-rootkit API:
- A compatibility issue involving Valorant's anti-cheat software Vanguard has been resolved;
- Also addressed was an issue that might cause errors involving Promise FastTRAK RAID controllers.
Dr.Web Firewall for Windows driver:
- A high memory usage issue involving peer-to-peer applications has been addressed;
- A defect that might cause errors if Logitech G Hub software was being used in the system has been resolved.
Changes made to Dr.Web Firewall for Windows and to Dr.Web Net filtering Service:
- Application security has been improved.
The update will be performed automatically; however, a system reboot will be required.
Tell us what you think
To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.