February 11, 2021
Changes made to the Mobile Control Center:
- Android 11 is now supported;
- Support for Dr.Web AV-Desk 13.0 has been added;
- Dr.Web AV-Desk documentation in PDF format can now be viewed on the server;
- The server drop-down list now also displays information about the connection protocols being used (HTTP or HTTPS) and the current user login;
- A Network window display issue has been resolved;
- Corrections have been made to the Mobile Control Center's message texts.
Go to Google Play to download the Dr.Web Mobile Control Center for Android for free and to learn about its features.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.