December 7, 2020
Changes made to Dr.Web Updater:
- An issue preventing Dr.Web Security Space 11.5 and Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.5 from upgrading to version 12.0 automatically if a trial license was being used has been resolved.
Changes made to Lua-script for updater:
- An issue preventing Dr.Web Security Space 11.5 and Dr.Web Anti-virus 11.5 from upgrading to version 12.0 automatically if a serial number was unavailable has been resolved.
Changes made to Dr.Web Anti-rootkit API:
- A system freezing issue that could occur while a computer was being scanned has been eliminated.
Changes made to the Dr.Web for Outlook Plugin:
- A defect causing messages to be deleted while they were being moved to the quarantine has been eliminated.
Changes made to Dr.Web Enterprise Agent for Windows setup:
- A simplified Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite installation procedure is now available in systems in which Dr.Web 12.0 software for Windows has already been installed;
- Dr.Web 11.5 can no longer be installed in unsupported systems (Windows ARM64).
A system restart will be required to update Dr.Web 11.5 for Windows software. Dr.Web Enterprise Security Suite 11.0 will be updated automatically.
Tell us what you think
You will be awarded one Dr.Webling per comment. To ask Doctor Web’s site administration about a news item, enter @admin at the beginning of your comment. If your question is for the author of one of the comments, put @ before their names.